Skip to main content

Symphony FT 30


Symphony FT 30 is an upgraded cell phone version with full touch screen features. Feel the sensation with Symphony FT 30.

Specifications:

Standard Battery
Dual SIM Card
2MP Camera
Durable Metal Body
MP3 Player
FM Radio
Biult-in-internet
BT, WIFI
Yamaha Amplifier
Full Touch

Comments

  1. I have bought Symphony FT 30 from DITF 2011 @ 6490 Tk. I was expecting a lot of things from this phone but I was wrong. Now before you make mistake like me let us see whether you should buy this phone or not

    You buy this phone :

    > If you live in Wi-Fi zone
    > You use Youtube
    > You Use Google maps
    > Want is badly
    > Use it as an EDGE modem

    But you better not buy this Phone, because there are some serious problems with this phone:

    > Most Java apps will install but won't work at all
    > MP4 video is good but the video will not appear as full Screen ( I mean the entire screen)
    > Volume of earpiece during conversation can't be Increased, this is a serious Problem
    > Multiprocessing not supported, can't listen MP3 while browsing web with Opera Mini
    > Making a voice call is kind of difficult, you need to find number from phone book, select sim 1/2, then dial.....this is too lengthy. If you use you will understand
    > 2 MP camera is not bad but don't expect NOKIA/SONYERISSON Quality
    > Charge lasts for 3-4 days

    I wish I knew all this before I but it, No the Phone is not bad, I like it but It could be even better !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when display getting off it requires to press the power button for display light on.........is it simple

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recently Released Nokia N9 S Tablet Concept is Ready to Run MeeGo Operating System

It is really surprising news to everyone that Nokia brings larger Tablet like larger phone version. To speak the truth Apple did the same thing with HTC and iPad with the Flyer. This new Nokia concept design gives us a little bit idea about the upcoming phones and future market position of Nokia. A lot of tweets and facebook shares are going on with this new concept. Nokia fans are eagerly waiting to have such a tablet of their own. Before going on details with the Nokia N9 S Tablet I want to clear you that it is just a concept design by the designer Imran Sheikh and there is no official announcement from Nokia with this concept. Though Nokia N9 S Tablet is just a concept right now, I think such innovative ideas and thinking can bring revolutions in the existing phone platform. In the concept design of MeeGo Slate the designer has envisioned a few upgraded features. According to sources it includes MeeGo Operating system 1.2 Harmattan, AMOLED captive crystal clear black display, ...

Nokia Lumia Concept Phone Gets Windows Phone 8 Unit- Great Look on Nokia Platform

A few days ago, Microsoft unveiled Windows Phone 8 and at the same time they have released a few interesting features of it. May be you have been waiting for a long time to get such tech news. Deviantart, who brought elegant Microsoft Tablet now brings a slim and smart Nokia Lumia Concept. Probably, this new Nokia Lumia Concept is the best every Nokia concept design. According to sources, this new Lumia Concept design has already acquired a lot of positive reviews and feedbacks. I want to clear you that this is just a concept design by Deviantart, and there is no such official announcement regarding its revelation. Sources say, new Nokia Lumia Concept phone would be much thinner as like the Nokia 800/900. From the image view it becomes clear that there is a very special Windows Phone button at the bottom portion. Its design criteria are very similar to Nokia Lumia 710. But variations are visible in the screen area. Everyone is expecting that its thickness would be approximately 7 ...